Taking back my power!!

(5 Posts)
fackinell Tue 01-Jan-13 03:46:02

Fab DOin, that's me in then. Glad you had a great night. I did too and then turned kickass <in my head> after the bells and decided this yr I'd reclaim the old me, pursue my dreams and have a shape up or ship out attitude!! I already feel better grin

D0oinMeCleanin Tue 01-Jan-13 03:39:37

I've had brilliant night.

Being a mum is not a requirement. The only requirement is needing a change and wanting support to make that change smile

I hope 2013 brings better things for you.

fackinell Tue 01-Jan-13 03:34:58

Why thank you Doin!! I'm not a mum though is that an automatic gang fail? smile Joined when pg but no baba!!
Have you had a good evening?

D0oinMeCleanin Tue 01-Jan-13 03:28:03

Hello new recruit grin

I am mentally adding to the gang of deserves better MNetters who are gonna support each other through the next year and celebrate next year in a new place.

You have just made my gang wink

Go for it. Good luck x

fackinell Tue 01-Jan-13 03:24:48

Happy New Year all!!
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but it feels right.
To kickstart my New Year I have had a Facebook cull, (ok little league but long overdue of feckers fecking me off). After mths of TTC am going back on the pill and although I never suffer fools gladly, I'm upping the ante this yr!! No more taking shit, no more loyalty to the job I hate and to the man in my life, treat me like I deserve or get the fuck to fuck!!

Anyone else with some asskicking resolutions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now