my relationship

(3 Posts)
MMMarmite Wed 28-Nov-12 22:30:08

I'm so sorry this happened to you Nicole. It's common to feel ashamed, but remember that sexual assault is never ever the victim's fault. Your ex is the one who should be ashamed angry, he is to blame.

Do you think it would help to talk to someone trained in this area? In the UK, the rape and sexual abuse helpline number (freephone) is: 0808 802 9999 It's open 12-2.30pm and 7-9.30pm every day.

HalloweenNameChange Wed 28-Nov-12 16:52:17

I'm really sorry you are hurting. I think you should repost this in the relationship section as you will probably get better help there.

nicole07 Tue 27-Nov-12 22:39:32

A couple of years ago i was sexually assaulted by my boyfriend i never told anyone only close family
Am scared ashamed and feel like it never happen i locked it away and throw away the key but the problem is now i been with my current boyfriend for over a year but i dont no how to open up to him and let him in i feel like i love him but am always so closed up i feel like my life is ruined i dont no wat to do someone help!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now