'I'm not going to rape you' - as a chat up line

(32 Posts)
Wahtawah Fri 26-Oct-12 23:27:52

Can I have your thoughts please?

FastLoris Mon 29-Oct-12 01:13:23

It's probably marginally better than "I AM going to rape you".

But not by much.

deleted203 Mon 29-Oct-12 01:22:44

It's a shit chat up line, but not sure why you, as his mother, are policing his FB if he's aged 25 TBH. Am amazed he even lets you have access to it. Presumably he and his mates post all sorts of non PC crap on there, that they don't really want their mothers reading.

YerMaw1989 Mon 29-Oct-12 12:30:24

I agree sow, there is no way I would ever have my parents on fb its a bit creepy, and if any of them tried to tell me what to do they'd be told in no uncertain terms.

Possible off a film/TV programme?
OP have you never made near the knuckle/dark remarks?.

KRITIQ Mon 29-Oct-12 12:33:27

OP, have you talked with your son about this? It sounds like that might be the best thing to do.

babylann Mon 05-Nov-12 17:24:05

Well I'm 24 and have both of my parents added on facebook. I don't see why not and I don't think they were creepy for adding me.

Trekkie Mon 05-Nov-12 19:56:16

I have had this said.

Meant as a "joke" - Oh go on come out with me I'm nice not evil ha ha.

Just something that some thoughtless young men say I think.

I have a feeling that I have had it said in a more threatening way - after asking a bloke to get lost the response "what, do you think I'm going to rape you" much in the same way as "you're ugly anyway" or "you're a lesbian" - that sort of vibe.

EduCated Tue 06-Nov-12 13:03:43

I've had it said to me. I walked off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now