How can we teach men that sex with women of age who want to have sex with you...

(10 Posts)
getmorenappies Thu 04-Oct-12 11:10:48

How can we teach men that sex with women of age who want to have sex with you...

OP. Out in the real world the vast, vast majority of men already know and feel that sex is and should be with another consenting adult and not with defenceless children.

We don't all need to be 'trained' we aren't dogs you know. Nor is Jimmy S the norm.

Uppercut Thu 04-Oct-12 11:02:08

CailinDana
"Paedophiles for the most part know it's wrong, although there are communities of paedophiles who actually believe that sexual intercourse with children isn't wrong and that eventually it'll be recognised, in the same way as happened with homosexuality (sick fucks)."

Social values change; pre-pubscent pederasty, whilst rare, has been acceptable in the past. Some international age of consent laws already border on paedophilic. And in Britain I wouldn't put anything past the 'liberal free-thinking left' in the long run.

I guess because its very young girls men like JS and Co see them as flawless and innocent, and its a power trip to them.

But as Susie said they are not wired correctly.

CailinDana Wed 03-Oct-12 16:40:01

Paedophilia isn't a matter of men not wanting to shag women, it's far more complicated than that. Paedophiles for the most part know it's wrong, although there are communities of paedophiles who actually believe that sexual intercourse with children isn't wrong and that eventually it'll be recognised, in the same way as happened with homosexuality (sick fucks). They hide what they do, and part of the attraction is having power over a helpless victim who doesn't have the knowledge or maturity to say no. To teach paedophiles not to abuse from a young age it would be necessary to identify them and that would be almost impossible I think.

That said, I do think it's important to have open and honest sex education for all children from a young age that talks frankly about boundaries, and what to expect from a sexual partner so that the culture of girls and women accepting shit treatment from men dies out.

IdCalUaCuntBtUvNtGotTheDepth Wed 03-Oct-12 16:39:52

Maybe their youth was attractive because it meant there was no danger of them fighting back, he seemed to prey especially on children who had no real family

IdCalUaCuntBtUvNtGotTheDepth Wed 03-Oct-12 16:38:55

Strictly speaking a pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children. So Saville whilst being an abuser and perv extraordinary.. Probably liked women, just women who he could control. Iyswim.

susiedaisy Wed 03-Oct-12 16:37:12

I don't think you can train a pedophile that likes to fuck children to want consenting sex with an adult women, I don't think they are wired right in the head!

GhouliaYelps Wed 03-Oct-12 16:32:58

Here fucking here!

IdCalUaCuntBtUvNtGotTheDepth Wed 03-Oct-12 16:30:18

Also should we make more of an effort to create a kind of shame from a younger age for people who abuse? Peer pressure seems to be a great deterent for a lot of things

IdCalUaCuntBtUvNtGotTheDepth Wed 03-Oct-12 16:29:09

is fun? And worth the effort?

Been on the Saville thread in chat...and I just don't understand why we have such a massive issue with men wanting to fuck children who can't defend themselves. Why is that fun, and enjoyable. How do we train them to make them see that consensual sex with another adult is the best kind you can have. Is it too late if they are adults? Do we need to teach them from a younger age?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now