Respect for Rufus Hound

(10 Posts)
CaseyShraeger Mon 01-Oct-12 23:13:22

The only panellist on Never Mind The Buzzcocks this evening to speak up and object to a group of scantily-clad women being wheeled out to support a lame 'joke'.

I'm not sure how feminist his back history is, but I was pleased to see someone prepared to say something.

I didnt see it. But I think he seems a genuinely lovely man!

KRITIQ Mon 01-Oct-12 23:15:27

I've never heard of him but I have no tv and I am tragically unhip generally but here's his wiki page if that helps.

Who else was on the panel?

KRITIQ Mon 01-Oct-12 23:15:54

Oh, and meant say I love his name! smile

CaseyShraeger Mon 01-Oct-12 23:27:13

Gareth Malone (who looked uncomfortable but didn't say anything), Wretch 32 and Lianne La Havas, and with Example as guest host (so the obligatory 1 woman in 7).

CaseyShraeger Mon 01-Oct-12 23:31:27

It was a repeat from last year, by the look of things. So he'd probably be a bit hmm if I tweeted him about it, then...

KRITIQ Tue 02-Oct-12 00:27:50

I think I've become my grandmother, because I've not heard of any of those people (and actually, perhaps I'm glad of it! :-) )

CaseyShraeger Tue 02-Oct-12 08:35:32

I hadn't heard of Wretch 32 or Lianne La Havas, and while I had heard of Example I couldn't have told you anything about him. I think I may be rapidly accelerating out of their target demographic...

NMTBC always has obscure people on smile

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now