Feminism Chat Thread V

(589 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LilBB Wed 20-Jul-11 15:12:48

Hello! I was a lurker at the beginning of the last chat thread but suppose I'm fully fledged feminist now. I might be around a bit less next week though as it back to work I go.

DontCallMePeanut Wed 20-Jul-11 15:27:45

Still here <waves> just not v chatty atm. :/

BitterAndTwistedDeathEater Wed 20-Jul-11 15:36:54

Hi, I'm a bit of a lurker on the feminism boards.

I always want to post but feel I would be re-iterating what has already been said, but less intelligently blush

Room for a thickie? grin

DontCallMePeanut Wed 20-Jul-11 15:45:19

Can we PLEASE set up an exam before admitting more members to the board? Please? grin

Just realised I was still wearing my Harry Potter hat. grin

I've seen Trillian's quiz before, I like it smile

StewieGriffinsMom Wed 20-Jul-11 16:04:35

DontCallMePeanut Wed 20-Jul-11 16:06:53

We don't get fruit loops in England, do we? sad I've never seen them here, anyway... Reason 1 of 100 I need to take DS to Florida soon grin

Message withdrawn

What is a fruit loop when it's at home ? Is it like the fruit polos you used to get?

What happened Saf?

x posts, sorry.

TheRealMBJ Wed 20-Jul-11 16:23:04

Hi there, given that I sort of gatecrashed the last thread, would it be ok if I continued on this one?

DontCallMePeanut Wed 20-Jul-11 16:27:56

We used to buy them when we went to Orlando as kids... Even managed to sneak a couple of boxes back in the suitcases grin

SAF, It is depressing... sad The lovely dose of sexism is one thing I don't miss about working in the pubs. Although, the last pub I worked in wasn't too bad. grin We'd more likely talk about politics, the state of Birmingham, and literature, than stand there gossiping.

TheRealMBJ Wed 20-Jul-11 16:58:04

We were never allowed Fruit Loops sad. My mum was a lentil-weaving muesli-eating, chocolate-denying weirdo.

DontCallMePeanut Wed 20-Jul-11 16:59:41

sad I may be a weirdo, but I don't deny DS chocolate, weave lentils or eat muesli. Definite no-no to muesli... Eurgh...

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now