Beer thread anyone?

(4 Posts)
Brewly Sun 19-Apr-15 19:57:09

I can't find a beer section anywhere so I'll stick this in the wine section but craft beer and being are really big now and I for one much prefer it to wine, anyone with me?

confusedandemployed Fri 04-Sep-15 12:17:46

Well this is 5 months old but I've only just realised there's a booze forum all of its own!
I've just graduated from cheap cider (Strongbow) onto craft ales aged 42. It took me a while but I got there eventually! My faves are porters and chocolatey stouts. How about you? (If you ever return to this thread, that is...)

cdtaylornats Tue 08-Sep-15 12:39:31

Very few beers I don't like, love to try new ones. You might like to try some of the craft ciders and perrys available. I don't often drink cider but I switch on my West Country accent and dive in at the Wetherspoons cider festival. Some I've tried were the beetroot and the strawberry flavoured ones. I also like the Thistly Cross ciders.

whatsthatcomingoverthehill Fri 11-Sep-15 16:44:05

I'll pretty much drink any beer. I've always gone in for real ale but the variety of different beers around now is amazing. Helps to have a few independent bottle shops close by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now