Oops, I seem to be drinking a bottle of wine on my own

(14 Posts)
ProfessorDent Tue 19-Mar-13 17:35:02

Malbec is great, I like the stuff they sell at Cafe Rouge but that's French. Not sure how that differs from Argentinian.

It's like guzzling on cake in a way, sure you can have too much of it as your resistance levels rise, you always end up needing more.

Could be you need a vitamin in the booze that you're not getting elsewhere, like Magnesium or something.

ImogensMumJess Fri 19-Oct-12 20:13:56

Am jealous!! Still breastfeeding so am very limited on my wine consumption! And after the howling we have had this evening, I could do with a few large glasses!!

Enjoy!!! grin

Bimblepops Tue 18-Sep-12 23:30:39

Goddamn, I killed my own thread!

Bimblepops Tue 18-Sep-12 22:58:32

Cheers Speckle wine!

Bimblepops Tue 18-Sep-12 22:57:34

X-post Sheela

It's a rather lovely Argentinian Malbec. But I also have some Pinot Grigot in the fridge if that'll help?

SpeckleDust Tue 18-Sep-12 22:57:08

Cheers wine

I'm sick of my DH working ridiculously late at the moment so am enjoying my solitude with a nice glass of red.

Bimblepops Tue 18-Sep-12 22:55:22

Sheela, I joined you last night, thought it would be okay. Sorry!

Would a pint of wine help you forgive me?

SheelaNeGoldGig Tue 18-Sep-12 22:54:37

P.S. What sort of wine?

SheelaNeGoldGig Tue 18-Sep-12 22:53:53

SIOB

Someone has gatecrashed my topic! To talk about wine of all things! How very dare you?

DottyDot Tue 18-Sep-12 22:53:34

I did that last Thursday night <fond memories>. grin. Mind you that was me done for the week - sober as a judge all weekend.

Cezzy Tue 18-Sep-12 22:49:40

Enjoy it, sometimes it's nice not to have to share!

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Tue 18-Sep-12 22:48:46

Well chuck it here then. smile

Grumpla Tue 18-Sep-12 22:48:26

YANBU.

Bimblepops Tue 18-Sep-12 22:47:22

Spent the evening putting the boys to bed and then tidying up, washing up, hanging up (clothes). I finished off the kids leftovers for dinner, plus some diet popcorn, DH working late and now in the pub (encouraged by me as he's been in a moody grump today!), so sod cooking! I've had a delicious glass (or three) of wine, whilst watching TV.

Am I an alcoholic?

Ooh, I should have put this in AIBU...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now