About delivering this item

(4 Posts)
Kel1234 Sun 13-Nov-16 14:54:33

I've been selling a few bits recently, nothing much, just clothes and jewellery I don't ever wear (I didn't get much money but anything is better than none).
I also have some baby equipment I'm selling. I'm selling a fisher price 3-in-1 swing and rocker, as my lo is 14 months so can't use the infant swing and rocker, and has no interest in it as a toddler rocker. It's all in good condition and comes with instructions and box.
Anyway I had no interest, so dropped the price, still no interest so put open to offers (I thought the price was fair). Anyway I've no interest locally, but someone has now expressed interest, saying they would like to buy it, but they don't know how they would get it. They live in Scotland, and I'm in northern England.
The only way I could think of would be delivery by courier. They have asked me to find out how much that would cost. But I'm not sure where to start or who would be best. And I would have to ask the buyer how much they will be prepared to pay for both the item and the delivery cost. (It would I be expected to cover delivery, or part of it?)
I was honestly hoping someone more local would buy it.
What do I do?

Kel1234 Sun 13-Nov-16 16:46:50

What should I do?

NickNacks Sun 13-Nov-16 16:58:52

Just tell them to arrange a courier.

neffi Sun 13-Nov-16 17:08:26

Try getting a quote from Shipley.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now