Dilemma, property vs , location, location location.

(5 Posts)
Luv2chat2U Fri 23-Sep-16 00:18:42

Hi all please help.

I currently live in a converted flat which has dreadful soundproofing meaning I can hear my neighbours every move from morning till night. It has really impacted on my health and I know I need to move. The problem is I live in a really sought after location in Highgate and really like it. I have been offered a transfer by the council and recently viewed a two bedroom georgian property which is on two floors with no one above only one person in the basement....I really like the property but not sure about the location.

What would you do?

The other alternative would be a home swap

Jimbob1 Sat 24-Sep-16 09:05:07

Whats wrong with the location? Is it just you or do you have children to consider (schools et)?

AntiHop Sat 24-Sep-16 09:07:14

You need to tell us what's wrong with the location in your view. Do you need 2 bedrooms? Will you be charged for bedroom tax for an unused bedroom?

228agreenend Sat 24-Sep-16 09:08:21

What's wrong with the location? Do you feel unsafe there, or is it because it's in a less sought area?

ginorwine Mon 26-Sep-16 14:03:13

Spend time in the other location at different times of the day to get a feel for it.
How can you enjoy where are if it affects your health ? Can you be offered another choice locally or is this the only option ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now