Advice needed !!!

(2 Posts)
user1471382761 Tue 16-Aug-16 23:05:08

Hey everyone. So I have this friend and she is in an emotionally abusive relationship, everything she does is wrong, even if he tells her to do something and she does it he will turn it around and say you shouldn't have done this! All he cares about is sex sex sex and he is so crude to constantly talk about the lack of sex life they have in front of other people, and he will always make sure to tell people it is her fault they don't have sex. He is always saying I pay for everything I treat her like a queen, and the reality is he pays for nothing. He rings her mum making out that my friend is to blame for everything that goes wrong in their relationship it is as if he wants everyone to think she is abusing him. I'm honestly petrified for her as I feel that physical abuse is going to start as he flips and has an awful temper. I've told her all of this and she still can't see it. What can I do I just want to protect my best friend

Missgraeme Sat 20-Aug-16 20:19:53

U can't make her see what she doesn't want to unfortunately. Don't let her cut off contact with u tho. Maybe have a code word /phrase incase she is in danger and tries to ask for help by phone or text? Apparently the police suggest phoning them and asking for a pizza delivered and know u need police assistance. Decide something similar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now