Pregnant?

(4 Posts)
JLeeAmor Sun 29-May-16 00:17:20

Hi All.
Basically I found out I was pregnant have no idea how far I actually am as periods are irregular so I'm saying 6+wks if I had to take a guess?Friday last week and had an app with the doctor Monday who referred me to the clinic of an Abortion as we already have a beautiful Son ago turned 1 in April, this was unplanned and we are in huge financial strain and highly doubt we could afford another baby,
However, I had a dream the other night that I had a baby girl weighing 8lbs 7oz and called her Matilda...(very Strange I know?!)
& now all I can think of is this embryo and if I should go through with this abortion or will I regret it for the rest of my life?!
Partner doesn't want it as he said we can't afford another one since me not going back to work.
Really difficult to be honest.
Help! X

BotanicalPJs Sun 29-May-16 00:32:49

What would I do?

I'd go with my heart. It's a very personal choice and only you can decide really. It's your baby.

Personally, I wouldn't have an abortion for financial reasons. Maybe this new baby will open up your lives in new, unexpected and good directions. Who knows?!

Brosie12 Sun 29-May-16 00:38:25

Sometimes you just need to trust that things will be alright. You'll find a way. Bless you and yours. flowers

jclm Sun 29-May-16 00:46:22

Sending hugs. Could you fit work around your baby eg train as childminder? X x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now