Pregnant and worried about sexuality

(2 Posts)
Adviceplease30 Sat 05-Mar-16 05:23:06

Hi everyone,
I'm having a bit of a nightmare. I'm 5 months pregnant and with my male partner who I am devoted to (3yrs) however I am concerned I am gay and will never have a fully happy relationship. We have sex very infrequently (before pregnancy too) and love each other very much. I know he is very devoted to me. Some days I can't bare to be close to him though. Because of being a child of divorced parents I don't want to put our future child through upset but equally feel mad for contemplating leaving him for possibly nothing. I have had a relationship with a woman before but I did not feel comfortable being out and about in public, my fathers opinion of me means a lot and I know he would disapprove massively. Anyways she ended it and I was heartbroken. I fell for a friend after that, stuff happened but to her it was never going to be a relationship. I then met current man who I fell for deeply, I just fell bouts of terror now I'm pregnant that maybe I'm lying to myself. I want to be happy with him, but is giving up on a satisfying sex life at 30 ridiculous or I am making a safe, cleverest decision to stick with him because maybe I will never be fully comfortable being openly gay?

MumOf2Minions Thu 24-Mar-16 18:33:51

Hi hun if you would like someone to talk to feel free to pm me smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now