Financial fraud?

(2 Posts)
NinjaPanda34 Sun 21-Feb-16 22:20:11

A close family member, who was an IFA, who has been declared bankrupt and who has been told to never hold a directors post has set up another IFA investment broker thingy. As a director! He could go to jail for this! What would you do? Anonymously report? Leave well alone and let the man-child make his own mistakes again HE's ruining our family with his lies. angry
I found this out by chance - he thinks that we think that he's working in a shop.

zipzap Mon 22-Feb-16 00:00:52

I'd report. Maybe anonymously. but definitely report.

It's not just a minor thing that he has done in becoming bankrupt - and I assume losing people's money... If he's trying to do it again and scamming people or even just doling out dodgy advice under false pretences so that people might be entrusting him with lots of their hard earned money that would do much better elsewhere - then it's not fair on them, much better to get it shut down before it is even started.

And if you do do it anonymously, you can just act surprised when you hear the news - which you will do because you'll be on the look out for it and google is great for these things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now