the truth

(3 Posts)
Shan1948 Wed 10-Feb-16 14:08:45

I am not a mum, I'm actually a teenager who lost her mum when I was 12, right before my 13 th birthday. I just needed some motherly advice. I wanted to know what my mum would be doing right now and how she might be handling situations I was in, so i made an account on here I haven't been on for long but I wanted to know what it would be like to have a mum right now. My world is upside down and I think I'm depressed, I usually love school but today I made up a lie that I was ill and I NEVER do that. I never lie to my dad either I am really unhappy with my life and all the advice I have been given is amazing so thank you to all of the mummies out there who have helped me out. But I don't know what to do right now I only have two
friends at school and a boyfriend none of them care about me, why am I the odd one out? A part of me thinks it's because I'm not blonde and tall and beautiful as well as not having a mum the alway exclude me, just because I don't have a mum all there family's go out and eat Chinese together and get along but me and my dad are always left out, I just want some real friendssad ones that can be bothered with me and want to spend time with me. Please, please help me xxx I'm sorry I lied to everyone

saggyboobs1 Wed 10-Feb-16 14:23:46

Shan, you poor thing. Don't worry about making things up on here to get advice. I've looked at your other posts. It must be tough at school for you right now. Girls can be so mean. Try to keep your head down at school and concentrate on your exams - do you think your Mum would have encouraged you to do that? Perhaps you could try to find some friends outside school? Are you in any clubs? Or do sports? I think Scouts is good fun, my neice enjoys it.
Also, you need to talk to someone in real life. Can you talk to your Dad? Or do you have an Aunt or another woman who can remember what bitches teenage girls can be? If not, perhaps a support group like Childline. Hopefully someone with teenagers will be along with better advice in a minute.
Look after yourself lovely xx

saggyboobs1 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:19:10

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now