ttc baby #2

(4 Posts)
Misskatie123456 Tue 15-Dec-15 12:36:43

Hello ladies me and my other half have been trying for baby #2 for nearly 3 months. It's starting to really get me down that I can't get pregnant it only toke me 1 month with my first. I no it will happen when it's ment too etc etc but do you have any tips on how to conceive quicker

Thanks
Apologies I can't really word stuff properly so hope it doesn't come across as I'm crazy smile

SpanglesGalloway Tue 15-Dec-15 12:43:21

Three months is a really really short period of time to be concerned. We're you on contraception before this point? Are you sure your ovulating? Tracking temp or cervical mucus at all? Or jut DTD? Ovulation sticks can help tell you the best time to DTD. But really 3 months is not a time frame in which to be too worried flowers all the best!

Misskatie123456 Tue 15-Dec-15 14:45:18

I had the coil, but had it out 4-5 months ago before trying ttc. I do understand that it's a short time. Just impatient lol xx

twobambinos Sat 26-Dec-15 21:29:41

I was the same. Patience is a virtue. If it had taken us longer the first time I would have patience if someone could say to me the date I would be pregnant I could wait it's just the not knowing. In the end it took us about 8 months to get pregnant with our 2nd. Hopefully it will happen for you soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now