Bunch of neighbours gossiping stuff about me/ property being damaged

(3 Posts)
Teenytinee Wed 08-Jul-15 23:08:08

Not sure what to do but a group of neighbours keep gossiping things about me everyday loud enough for me to hear them. It's always negative stuff about me. The ring leader of this group is the one who is causing all this and the others are followers and chipping in.

If it's not that then the ring leader spends all day meeting others on the street and stands and gossips about me.

It seems from my point of view the lady is upset as I asked her not to let her toddler play in my front flower garden. The issue is the fact that she was just standing there and letting the child chuck things around and she didn't see a problem with that. She and most of street rent houses and other accommodations, only a few people like me own through mortagages. They think it's okay for any other kids to cause damage to property and cars because either don't have cars or they have cars locked in car parks away from property and they rent so they don't care about the property they are in. I've had to ask numerous kids not to damage various parts of my property and the group keep butting in by telling the kids opposite or mocking me in front of other kids behind my back.

the ringleader is always gossiping about me but she stands outside the house most of the day desperately trying to get any kids to play with toddler so she wants to ensure all street kids play in front of my house regardless of damage caused!!!!

I'm not sure what to do any ideas ?

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Thu 09-Jul-15 20:34:45

She sounds horrid.

If she does it again and gives you hassle when you ask her to desist, just call 101 and ask them to deal with it because you can't deal with her intimidating behaviour.

And put a fence on your front garden!

thetroubleis Thu 09-Jul-15 20:41:01

Berberis. That'll stop them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now