Is my New man cheating?

(6 Posts)
proudmam14 Fri 03-Jul-15 11:05:08

I have a 1y old and split from the dad a while ago, since then I have got back in touch with my first love and we are back together he moved in quite quickly and we have been living together for 2 months now, earlier I was on his phone and found pictures of him on Skype to another woman (not indecent) I also found a collage of pictures of him and her, snapchat pictures with hearts etc, he doesn't know I was on his phone when I stumbled across these and I don't know where to go from here? I need advice! (Sorry for the long message)

CantAffordtoLive Sat 04-Jul-15 07:35:42

Are there any other reasons why you would think he is cheating? I guess he had no problem with you using his phone? Does he normally keep it close to him, is he secretive?

Why do you not feel able to ask him?

proudmam14 Sat 04-Jul-15 11:24:13

He used to let me on his phone, he keeps his phone with him at all times and is secretive with pictures, snapchats etc, he's cheated on all his other girlfriends some with me and I daren't ask him because he might flip. I love him with all my heart and so does my son but he keeps things secretive, it worries the hell out of me, he skypes people upstairs and hangs up when I go up there to see him.

chumbler Sun 05-Jul-15 08:26:52

regardless of if he is cheating or not, if there's no trust then there's not much in this relationship imo

Whichseason Sun 05-Jul-15 08:29:29

How long had you been going out before you moved the new man in? Ignoring the fact that your son needs more stability than this you need to set your sights higher and get to know somebody and enjoy dating before living. With somebody.

TRexingInAsda Thu 16-Jul-15 22:10:11

Yes he is, clearly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now