Don't know sex of baby but bargain girl's clothes bundle on e-bay

(6 Posts)
CaleyThistle Sat 02-Aug-14 00:02:12

I don't know the sex of my baby and we're not intending to find out until he/she arrives but I was looking at clothes bundles on eBay and I found a huge bundle of lovely baby girl’s items with a starting price of 99p, no bids so far and just 12 hours to go.... I'm SO SO tempted....!!!

I already have some neutral (white) babygrows for the first six months, I just want some ’proper’ clothes for 3+ months.

I'm convinced bump is a girl and even if a boy arrives I reckon I could sell on the bundle for more than I bought it for. Help!

MrsWinnibago Sat 02-Aug-14 10:08:12

Just buy it. It's only a pound ...what's the big issue? As you say you can sell it if you have a boy.

CaleyThistle Sat 02-Aug-14 13:01:57

Grrr. The seller has pulled the listing. It's no longer available. Obviously not meant to be.

cakecake Wed 13-Aug-14 16:52:56

I would have definitely bought it - i'm sure you would find someone else who is having a girl.
You should look on gumtree as they often have bundles of clothes for sale.

As long as you know that it will mean you will definitely have a boy

grumpychops1 Fri 15-Aug-14 18:12:26

After having two boys I was desperate for a girl. To tempt fate I bought a boys blanket an a few boy bits.... I had a girl!!!

themightyfandango Fri 15-Aug-14 18:31:13

This made me smile. It reminds me of the time I spent debating over whether to buy a beautiful girls outfit in John Lewis. I spent about 2 hrs wandering round, picking it up, putting it back. I begrudgingly left it in the end.

Six months later...DS3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now