Don't know sex of baby but bargain girl's clothes bundle on e-bay

(6 Posts)
CaleyThistle Sat 02-Aug-14 00:02:12

I don't know the sex of my baby and we're not intending to find out until he/she arrives but I was looking at clothes bundles on eBay and I found a huge bundle of lovely baby girl’s items with a starting price of 99p, no bids so far and just 12 hours to go.... I'm SO SO tempted....!!!

I already have some neutral (white) babygrows for the first six months, I just want some ’proper’ clothes for 3+ months.

I'm convinced bump is a girl and even if a boy arrives I reckon I could sell on the bundle for more than I bought it for. Help!

MrsWinnibago Sat 02-Aug-14 10:08:12

Just buy it. It's only a pound ...what's the big issue? As you say you can sell it if you have a boy.

CaleyThistle Sat 02-Aug-14 13:01:57

Grrr. The seller has pulled the listing. It's no longer available. Obviously not meant to be.

cakecake Wed 13-Aug-14 16:52:56

I would have definitely bought it - i'm sure you would find someone else who is having a girl.
You should look on gumtree as they often have bundles of clothes for sale.

As long as you know that it will mean you will definitely have a boy

grumpychops1 Fri 15-Aug-14 18:12:26

After having two boys I was desperate for a girl. To tempt fate I bought a boys blanket an a few boy bits.... I had a girl!!!

themightyfandango Fri 15-Aug-14 18:31:13

This made me smile. It reminds me of the time I spent debating over whether to buy a beautiful girls outfit in John Lewis. I spent about 2 hrs wandering round, picking it up, putting it back. I begrudgingly left it in the end.

Six months later...DS3

;-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now