Would he get in to trouble?

(4 Posts)
FiloFunky Wed 25-Jun-14 16:15:12

I had a delivery organised today. Chose it to come to work as it's always manned and the parcel wouldn't go back to a depot if I wasn't home!

Delivery guy came and showed me the parcel. It was absolutely huge and would never ever fit in my car!

He agreed to follow me home and deliver there instead - ten minutes across town! He helped me carry it into my garden to a secure spot as well!

Now, I would like to send some feedback to his employers because he was so kind (I've had drivers who refuse to bring parcels from the front door to the back door before now!) and he really went the extra mile (or 3!) to deliver my package.

Now before I do this, is he likely to get into trouble for changing his route?

FiloFunky Wed 25-Jun-14 16:17:32

Oh and would complain to a delivery firm that threw a box of chocolates over the side gate to be sat in the sun all day rendering them in to a sloppy mess? There was a warning on the box even!

It was a birthday present from family and they're a big sloppy mess! I would hate for the sender to be upset by the carelessness - can I complain rather than the sender?

TheHouseatWhoCorner Wed 25-Jun-14 16:18:15

Could you not leave positive feedback without mentioning the detour?

LIG1979 Wed 25-Jun-14 16:19:28

As the previous poster said - say he was great and helpful but not give details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now