trouble at school

(4 Posts)
lollie14 Fri 20-Jun-14 16:51:09

I need some advice please. My lg is 5 in foundation/reception and theres a lb who is really naughty I dont mean the usual pushing and being nasty its worse he has been pulling down girls underwear.. talking sexual in boys toilets and now spat in my lg face. Iv been in and all theyv done is told me its been dealt with and that we dont know situation at home im stuck and dont know what to do iv told them to keep her away and she said theyll do there best just cant promise it will happen at lunch times etc.. what can I do..

LIZS Fri 20-Jun-14 16:58:38

You've done all you can , but continue to report every incident and if needs be write to the governor responsible for safeguarding if you feel the school are still not protecting your dd. However if there is more to the situation, and they are already involving other agencies for example, they are not permitted to disclose this to you. How do you know about the talk in boy's cloakrooms btw ? Be careful to keep to the facts of what has happened to your dd, not conjecture or other people's experience.

lollie14 Fri 20-Jun-14 17:04:42

It was to my nephew and he told his mom (my aunt). I know theres nothing more I can do.. but it just seems lile 1 thing after the other with him. His punishment durely isnt working

mummytime Fri 20-Jun-14 17:28:23

I would write in, and have a sentence saying you are concerned about "how the school is safeguarding" your daughter. If you have already spoken to the Head then I would also send a copy of the letter to the chair of governors and maybe the LA.

The school cannot tell you all the steps they are taking, but this should include close supervision of the child concerned, including break and lunch times (they may need to rearrange things to do this, but it is necessary).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now