Moving

(1 Post)
Ckitty0209 Wed 07-May-14 20:31:14

Hi there I'm looking for some advice. I am a single mum and living in Gloucester I would like to move to Lancaster as all my family are in lancashire. I moved her with my ex husband and after a very awful marriage and divorce I feel a little isolated as I don't really have any friends and my mum has been diagnosed with cancer. The problem is where in Lancaster do I go and also my daughter she is 16 and about to sit her GCSE's which obviously she will do before I even think about moving but we have been here two years after my husband went to keep her with friends as she obviously went through a rough time too with my ex so I wanted to keep her stable. Now she has very few friends and is leaving school to go to college. She has said she wants to move but I don't think she was thinking of so far away. I also have a seven year old and he's very easy going and obviously want to move before he gets much older. I feel I need to move away from here one to get away from the memories and two to be near my mum. I'm not sure where abouts in Lancaster though. Any advice would be greatly recieved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now