Planning a 2yo birthday got 50+ guests!

(4 Posts)
daisydee43 Wed 26-Feb-14 17:09:03

Hi everyone

In true style I'm planning a fair size birthday party for dd who will be 2. Dh has large family so it's only immediate family, friends and dd friends. I have no idea where to start. Got a hall with kitchen - can't have bouncy castle or booze! It's going to be for 3 hrs at 2.30-5.30 pm. Prob have I pod on?

Need food ideas and how much?
Need entertainment ideas for kids?
Plus do I have to go all healthy with the food for kids really?

All ideas welcomedsmile

givemeaclue Wed 26-Feb-14 17:11:56

Hire entertainmer for kids

Clearlymisunderstood Wed 26-Feb-14 17:37:36

Cut it back to 3-5 if I were you, 3 hours is a hell of a long time. Hire a ball pit /soft play equipment?

ameliasmama89 Mon 03-Mar-14 12:46:02

Dd fist birthday I did the whole Iceland party range, delivered the morning. Oven for savoury. sweet was set out on the platters. Easy. I did a few carrot/cucumber/bread stick with tips. crisps, mini fun size choc bars and then strawberries, grapes, and oranges dotted around the 'unhealthy' :D lol

for entertainment, we had ball pool, bubble machine, tents and tunnels. If you get a soft play package you can Taylor it your liking, adding trikes, seesaw etc. Google it with your area code. they pick up and drop off too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now