Not sure if this makes me look a bit weird!

(9 Posts)
GoofyIsACow Tue 17-Dec-13 19:02:14

Ahhh excellent work op's dd!

Parisbanana Tue 17-Dec-13 18:34:10

Well all sorted. My teenage dd came in, said "I think she lives at 25" (our door number reversed) so I strolled up there and there she was sitting with her 2 children in full view.
So I knocked with parcel and just explained and she was v grateful and not weirded out (I'm a very normal looking middle aged woman grin )
And now I feel happy and satisfied with a job well done!

ElaClaw Tue 17-Dec-13 18:05:51

What about if you say in your message that you googled the name to find an address and Facebook came up?

ElaClaw Tue 17-Dec-13 18:04:13

Interesting to know what she says! Hopefully she is grateful and not weirded out grin

Parisbanana Tue 17-Dec-13 17:44:08

Yes it is a Christmas present (outer wrapper is holly!)....
Thanks for the reassurance that it doesn't make me look odd! I'll message her now.

I would send a msg. It might well be a Christmas present, so she would likely be very grateful that you've found her

Flibbedyjibbet Tue 17-Dec-13 17:38:19

Nice of you to do your searching. Do send her a message.

GoofyIsACow Tue 17-Dec-13 17:37:58

I would but im notoriously weird grin

Parisbanana Tue 17-Dec-13 17:36:24

A parcel was delivered to us today, correctly to our number but it isn't for us (so addressed incorrectly)
The intended recipients have been named (eg Man, woman, child, child + surname)....quite an unusual woman's name so looked to see if she's on Facebook, which she is. Is definitely her as her husband and children's names match (poor privacy settings), and she comes from round here. But I don't recognise her.
Would it be really weird to send her a message via Facebook to tell her I have her parcel. She was exceptionally easy to find.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now