Having the coil fitted but I found something on my boob

(3 Posts)
Buriedalive Tue 17-Dec-13 09:48:21

Well I can only have the coil fitted today due to childcare and I really don't think I'll get a second appointment with them. Its at the clinic in hospital, the doctor who is doing it is not even ment to be there today but managed to squeeze me in due to childcare issues.

I have the MIL down who is going to watch the kids, I already feel like I'm being a burden on her and I really don't want to discuss it until I know myself what it is.

scaevola Tue 17-Dec-13 09:44:04

I'd either make a second appointment, or ring to see if the existing one can be turned into a double.

You don't want either the coil fitting or the breast issue rushed.

Buriedalive Tue 17-Dec-13 09:39:48

Rather then going to the doctors, would you just ask the doctor to check when you go to have the IUD fitted? or is that asking a bit much blush

I've been weaning for weeks now, I've managed to drop all my day feeds but still going through the night, but not really in any rush to stop.
About 2 days ago I started to develop a spot which is now quite big and very painful, I think its probably just my milk ducks that are blocked but I have a family history of breast cancer so I'm now in panic mode!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now