Neighbours- awkward

(6 Posts)
ilovemulberry Mon 16-Dec-13 23:43:42

And the just wave in the morning like it never happened?? That's what I think shock

AuntieBrenda Mon 16-Dec-13 23:38:34

Bang the wall loudly
Play loud music
Etc
They need to get the hint that you can hear them

ilovemulberry Mon 16-Dec-13 23:36:05

I would normally ask friends on Facebook if the topic doesn't require anonymity

clam Mon 16-Dec-13 23:30:08

You ask advice on Facebook??!! Surely that's what mumsnet is for.

ilovemulberry Mon 16-Dec-13 23:27:46

It's now half 11 they have been at if for an hour?

ilovemulberry Mon 16-Dec-13 23:26:30

We get on with out neighbours, to the point of saying hello, quick chats in garden and wave in mornings, they did come to our wedding as I went to same gym as neighbour and felt bad as kept talking about it so had to invite. They didn't bring a card and left after eating! My gym membership ended so stopped going so didn't spend anytime with neighbour except socially. They married about 6 months ago but they argue all the time and our walls are so thin we can hear every word. Just so happens are little baby's room is next to theirs and when in there you can hear them going at each other screaming. They are a nice enough couple obviously have issues, I'm not saying my husband and I are perfect we argue of course but this is three times a week and baby keeps waking!! Should I say something? We are Facebook friends so can't get advice on there!! Should I leave it? It's so awkward I hate confrontation !!! A couple of times I have moved a piece of furniture so they kinda get the hint I can hear them, my husband moans about that!! Arghhh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now