Xmas party kiss

(8 Posts)
TiffanyAtBreakfast Fri 13-Dec-13 21:00:36

Ugh. Leave him to his filandering ways and find a single guy.

mamakoukla Tue 10-Dec-13 20:59:18

And please don't go watch him and his team

mamakoukla Tue 10-Dec-13 20:57:51

He is married. I would not consider his behaviour consistent with being a perfect gentleman. I see it as disrespectful to both yourself, for putting you in this situation, and to his wife, whom he is married to.

I would treat it as the mistake it should be and draw some clear boundaries. Next time they are overstepped, politely decline. Do not fan the flames no matter how fun amd harmless a bit of banter is

TheDoctrineOfSanta Tue 10-Dec-13 20:55:47

He likes you, got pissed, kissed you, sobered up, got your text, thought better of it because he's risking job and family, let you down gently (too gently!) with the "no regrets" text.

He is thinking "Christ, I hope I don't lose my job or my wife here."

Hope that helps.

Nojustalurker Tue 10-Dec-13 20:50:55

Don't do it.

He will just use you and dump you. He does not like you. he likes the idea of being attractive, young! free and single but he is not single.

theendoftheendoftheend Tue 10-Dec-13 20:48:50

Sounds like he's got an opening for a mistress...

Onesleeptillwembley Tue 10-Dec-13 20:47:24

Yes. You'd be a convenient bit on the side. Don't go there.

Ravid1983 Tue 10-Dec-13 20:29:42

My boss kissed me at the works Xmas party, he isn't the sort to go about chatting up women, he's very quiet & shy tbh. He never once touched me anywhere he shouldn't & didn't ask me upto his room. He gently kissed me & told me how he'd liked me for a long time & kept saying I was beautiful. He was a gentleman all night! The next morning still rather drunk I text him! I opened up & told him I liked him & I enjoyed that night. He said he's married & in his position he shouldn't be doing this! In the second breath he told me he didn't regret what happened at all! I left it there but haven't heard from him since & I've seen him to say hi to as before but that's it. Thing is that night he was asking me to come & watch him play sports with his team & he told me NOT to forget about the night we just had ! I can't get him out of my head. Can anybody advise me on what he might be thinking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now