Deceased relation

(8 Posts)

How about the funeral directors in his area?

Morgause Thu 25-Jul-13 21:50:45

Phone the club and ask the barmaid to give your number to one of his friends. I expect someone could tell you how he died.

sonlypuppyfat Thu 25-Jul-13 21:48:33

Is there no one who can give me any advice?

sonlypuppyfat Thu 25-Jul-13 15:47:45

bump

MooMa42o Thu 25-Jul-13 15:41:05

have you tried googling with the full name for a obituary/local news story or maybe somebody at the club could fill you in...sorry i cannot be of more help..

sonlypuppyfat Thu 25-Jul-13 15:29:26

The barmaid didn't really know much she'd just heard her customers talking

MooMa42o Thu 25-Jul-13 15:03:41

I don't know who could help, but did you chat properly to the barmaid, i would expect she knows as much as anyone...Good Luck.

sonlypuppyfat Thu 25-Jul-13 14:59:46

Just wondered if someone knows what I should do we live in England but my Dad was Welsh he had a cousin in Wales who was unmarried and no children. Well we used to joke that we only used to know he was alive when he sent us a Christmas card! Well last Christmas I sent him a card with photos of my DCs and a letter and didn't hear from him I phoned his house and couldn't get a conection in the end I phoned a Working mens club he used to drink in and the barmaid told me he'd passed away. I feel like its all a loose end and wish I'd known what had happened to him does anyone know who I could ring or write to for some information?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now