is it time to leave him

(6 Posts)
zoesmum2012 Wed 24-Jul-13 00:07:25

I wud really like advise please me and my hubby been together year and a half I got pregnant a few mhs in and been married 2 mhs now but we have been birking lots ans very harsh words said he's always tried and feels sorry for him self shouts at me when I tell him he's being wearing same top/jeans for a week he's punched himself in fonrt of me and our dd he tells her to shut up and today I saw a mum smokeing hash while pushing a prams he thinks that's ok and am the silly one for hateing hash so much he never leves the house never truly seeks help for his probleams I cry cos of the way he slams doors in my face while am speaking to him I do love him and our dd needs her dad and am scared of becomeing a single mum and that's I'd die alone I love him with all my heart but am slowing giveing up sorry for the long entry I've never said any this be4

lljkk Wed 24-Jul-13 00:10:50

He sounds like a prat & you can do better. You do not need a man like that.

RoxyFox211 Fri 26-Jul-13 14:30:50

I think it probably is (time to leave). Weigh up whether your getting any pleasure from the relationship and if not I'd try to form a way to get out.

londone17 Mon 29-Jul-13 21:35:17

Leave him. He should be helping with the baby and supporting you.

You need to leave for the baby's sake (violence, drugs).

It sounds like he is depressed, but that is not your problem at the moment.

Mum2Fergus Thu 08-Aug-13 20:18:59

OP ask Admin to move your post to Relationships...more traffic through there to support you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now