Please help me

(3 Posts)
londone17 Mon 29-Jul-13 21:39:39

Good advice. Have you told your gp and health visitor?

butterflyroom Mon 29-Jul-13 00:57:42

Please repost this in relationships. It's very quiet here and you may get more help and advice.

Emilyrosa Wed 03-Jul-13 12:04:57

I've got a four month old little beauty with the love of my life but he won't be intermit with me, it all started after I told him I was pregnant. He broke down crying worried to death that this situation would turn out like his mom & dads abusive relationship which his mom ran away from when he was 6. My pregnancy was difficult as I had to deal with an un affectionate boyfriend who sometimes didn't want to even hug me, I didn't let it stress me to much so not to cause harm to the baby, I just counted down the days when I'd meet my beautiful baby and feel close with my partner again. My birth was smooth & healed quickly but nothing four weeks later, I've tried, we'll have a great week then ill be tired and loose it then he'll loose it and now it's getting to angry and not a positive environment for my child. Please help me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now