bought something and found it much cheaper on internet

(3 Posts)

They may give you a refund out of goodwill, if it's their policy, but you don't have a legal right to one.

Perhaps you got it home and realised it was too big or is otherwise unsuitable wink if you ask nicely they may oblige.

justmuddlingalong Tue 25-Jun-13 17:37:54

I don't think they'll be legally required to refund you. As there is nothing wrong with it and you've just changed your mind, I think they can legally give you a credit note. Someone who knows for definite will tell you soon.

Chippychop Tue 25-Jun-13 17:35:19

After much faffing (by me ) my DM has bought a mobility scooter on line, it arrived today, but wasnt suitable and its going back tomorrow, We went to an actual shop today and bought a different scooter - which is perfect, the service was great and they gave us a free bag for the back. Low and behold when I got home and googled it I can the same model£370 cheaper from the original on line shop... Shall I take the one I bought back? I feel awful taking it back but the price diff is so great.WWYD?????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now