How do I tell dh that he didn't flush the toilet?

(28 Posts)
WomanOfPine Fri 05-Apr-13 03:10:34

I have just finished feeding dd and quickly went to the downstairs loo, where I found that dh didn't flush the toilet after doing a number 2! I'm so disgusted! confused
And oddly enough, there was no paper on it....this would explain all the skid marks on his under wear hmm
I don't get it! What is it with not wiping your bottom after doing a number 2???
Every time I do the laundry I don't dare to look at his underwear, I just quickly throw it in!
I'm so disgusted by this and don't know how to talk about it with him? Or do I just keep quiet?
Although this was the first time he left the loo like this, but I feel I should voice my concerns over it.
I just don't want this to happen again! I almost threw up!!! confused
Apologies for the disgusting thread...
What would you do?
What would you say?

Pixieonthemoor Thu 18-Apr-13 18:51:05

Gather up some of his skiddy pants (5 pairs should be enough). Fold them in such a way that the skids are uppermost and obvious then line them up in front of his dinner plate. When he asks "what the hell is going on?", simply say "any more of this and you're on your own, you disgusting specimen". Job done (excuse the pun).

I find a passive aggressive poem often works.

That's not my toilet, it is not flushed
That's not my toilet, it has not seen a toilet brush
That's not not toilet, it smells of a horse's fart

Oh poo, posted on wrong thread..

Ledkr Fri 10-May-13 15:30:39

I think the tissue flushed but the turd was a floater.
The skidded would be a deal breaker for me though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now