Aggressive behaviour

(8 Posts)
mistletoeoak Sat 23-Mar-13 19:33:56

PCSO contacted me,hopefully they will now resolve it and help the people sort out their issues 'fingers crossed'

mistletoeoak Sat 23-Mar-13 11:05:51

Been over 10 mums that I know of at my sons school that have had this aggressive behaviour towards them, we report it and get told oh never knew a problem existed ... yesterday I spotted the wife in town behaving the same towards someone and holding up the traffic??? Sadly I think it will be a case of until someone gets hurt police will not get involved.
What makes them do it - no idea, whatever it is, some serious anger management issues need dealing with, that and driver training as they drive on wrong side of the road :S Will avoid roads at school that I know they use as not getting hit either in my face or my car.

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Fri 22-Mar-13 15:25:07

very odd behavior

what's making him do that?

Fragglewump Fri 22-Mar-13 15:15:29

Hide a hungry lion big angry man in the back of your car and see if he likes it when he gets eaten/punched a taste of his own medicine??

YellowandGreenandRedandBlue Fri 22-Mar-13 15:11:03

Open a complaint with the police? Get a few people to report and work as a group on this.

mistletoeoak Fri 22-Mar-13 15:08:13

Did that, sent pictures and they were not interested. Done all I can so just hope no-one gets hurt in the future x

FrenchJunebug Fri 22-Mar-13 10:57:28

film it and present it to the school and the police.

mistletoeoak Thu 21-Mar-13 11:30:54

Hi, just wondering what you would all do in this situation. There is a parent on the school run who appears to be targeting mums when they are on their own, he awaits for us to drive to the bottom of a road then aggressively drives at us, flashes lights then gets out and well, the behaviour is revolting. I have tried local police, no one gets back to me and more and more people are having to put up with this, well, road rage that he seems to have. Our kids are in the cars and they witness it, and its awful sad esp as his kid is in their class making it awkward. He waits until school has finished leaving his child to wait, then as we leave he waits and then drives at us? I am now avoiding the road as I hate confrontation and not putting my family through his outbursts, but surely this is not right??? He is very aggressive to the point the fists come up, so so worried he will hit a mum xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now