Help finding a old friend.. Pls help

(4 Posts)
nannyof3 Sat 16-Mar-13 20:48:15

Hello..

I am trying to find a friend of mine.. i dont have a surname or dob tho, any idea how i can try and find him??

I think about my special friend , nearly every day.. We were 10. We lived on the same estate. I told him things i never told anyone b4.
I was being sexually abused and he knew and helped me thru it, held my hand and was always there..
One morning i went to knock for him and him and his mum had moved in the middle of the night, his dad and step dad had a big fight and my friend Ricki and his mum were never see again.. It broke my heart.. I desperately want to see him again, just dont know how hmm

ScillyCow Sat 16-Mar-13 20:48:53

DO you know the school he went to? Friends reunited might help with that.

nannyof3 Sat 16-Mar-13 22:31:01

Dont remember the skool he went to sad

greenfolder Mon 01-Apr-13 18:40:59

Work it through logically. You know his age. You know where he lived. You could try looking at the old electoral roll for the address (local library) to see who lived there at the time which could give you his mums name. Look up local schools- he prob went to the nearest and then friends reunited.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now