If you have previously recommended this thread, you should see a tick / check mark on the recommend button. Click the tick to undo the recommendation (the tick may appear to change to a cross as you do this.) If you added a comment with your recommendation, you will need to delete that from your facebook wall separately.
Ds is 2.4 and has asthma. It has been under control (ish) this year meaning 'just' 3 hospital admissions (compared to about 10 the year before) We have arranged to go to the Lakes with a bunch of pals-all families. Sharing 'deluxe forest lodges' and seeing father Xmas/having a carriage ride etc etc. dd2 is hysterically giddy, can't wait to go on hol with her mates. Ds was in hosp 2 weeks ago for 2 nights, has been ok since then. Until today. Got drs appt first thing today, his chest is clear, his breathing was ok. This afternoon he's started chucking up, big time. When he's about to be ill (with his asthma) he's always sick. It's like a happy little warning for us that we're in for a biggie. I obv won't take a sick/pukey child to Centerparcs (unless it is 'just' his asthma) Would you let dd2 go on her own (with good friends who she loves and who love her?) Would one of you go with dd2 leaving the other at home with sick boy, possibly following up on Saturday or Sunday? If so which one? I've done every hospital stay this far btw as dp had a quite lax approach to his condition initially although is now king of the inhaler and knows what he's doing. Would none of you go? Would all of you wait and see if SS I proves, and if he doesn't we've waster a fucking fortune and dd2 will miss out. Gah! Wwyd? I am going round in circles.