Christmas/ birthday presents for 9 year old

(3 Posts)
threeofthebest Sun 11-Nov-12 21:16:29

What a fab idea! She would love to sponsor an animal - or have horse riding lessons - if fact, I wonder if you can sponsor a horse!
Thank you!, I will get on google and get searching.

kittycat68 Sun 11-Nov-12 16:37:33

what about sponsering an animal from the zoo or guide dog?
other wise what about the money in a bank account with a cash point card?
Horse riding lessons?

threeofthebest Sat 10-Nov-12 22:29:02

Really struggling to find anything to buy DD (aged 9) for Christmas! (trying to be organised this year!smile. She is the middle of 3, and my other 2 can produce a list as long as your arm to choose from.
DD2, however, never 'wants' for anything. She is always thrilled with whatever she gets, but the problem is that her birthday is also around Christmas, so we have to find twice as much to get her.
The other 2 certainly won't be getting everything on their lists, but, like everything these days, their wishes are inevitably expensive (PSP/ Ipod etc).
I don't want to spend money for the sake of it, but she has to have SOMETHING in the same region as the other 2 for Christmas, and then also a nice birthday present. Any ideas of how we can really WOW a non- materialistic 9 year old! - what is the must have gift for that age this year??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now