debt and thoughts of suicide

(271 Posts)
joee123 Thu 25-Oct-12 21:33:23

I am a single mum with a ten year old.i am drowning in debt and santander are taking me to court on the 5th november for repossession.the council and debts agencies are pushingme from pillar to post.my daughter goes away on sunday for 1 week.i feel quite calm now as im planning to take my life.i know she will be looked after.i dont even know why im here.im jyst desperate i suppose

joee i was saddened to read your post and i totally get y u felt so low...im alsi happy to read the positive outcome so far... i have been in ur situ its tough please keep posting if only to get it out of your head and a release take care stay safe x

CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Sat 10-Nov-12 15:43:11

Nice to have another update. grin

Selks Sat 10-Nov-12 14:32:20

grin Really happy for you - well done

joee123 Sat 10-Nov-12 07:09:25

Fantastic thankyou all.Been a whirlwind week withDD back :-) fireworks, school singing and some tuff cases at work.Just spent 10 hours in cells with a young person with scizophrenia so feeling wrecked.No more news mortgage rescue, I have to let the council do their job now.Gradually sinking in that we can stay in our home.yaaah!! Thankyou all xxx

JugglingWithPossibilities Tue 06-Nov-12 16:47:50

Great post quietly
Hope things going well joee x
Glad to hear you feel there are things to begin to look forward to thanks
Some flowers for you and DD to share !

CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Tue 06-Nov-12 02:32:10

Hope your DD is enjoying being back home with you.

quietlysuggests Mon 05-Nov-12 21:03:48

Joee I just want to point out to you that even in the depths of your despair, you NEVER lost sight of your daughter.
Please go through you brain and anywhere you find the thought "I nearly killed myself" replace it with the statement
"I have been to hell and I survived because I am a good mother"
Well done you.

Defragged Mon 05-Nov-12 16:41:50

Hope you had a good reunion with your dd and that things are still going well x

I'm so glad things are getting better for you. Take it one day at a time.
Nothing is ever so bad it can't be sorted x

joee123 Sat 03-Nov-12 20:58:36

She s home tomorrow :-) can t wait.Even started to look forward :-) xmas is going to be much happier :-) xxx

JugglingWithPossibilities Sat 03-Nov-12 20:40:49

Just got back today from a week away and so pleased to hear things are going well for you joee smile As QOD says Mumsnet rocks and can be really supportive and helpful at times. I'm going to see my DD and DS tomorrow and I can't wait to see them again ! Hope your DD will be back home soon too x

joee123 Sat 03-Nov-12 10:55:46

Going round happily touching things saying to self we're staying we're staying!! Xxx

CuriousMama Fri 02-Nov-12 13:50:44

smile hooray!!

CouthyMowEatingBraiiiiinz Fri 02-Nov-12 11:42:08

That's fantastic!

Fantastic news!!

When's your dd back??

Defragged Fri 02-Nov-12 09:07:56

You are more than welcome Joee, you did all the hard work yourself.

Just take things easy - you have been through a bit of an ordeal. Give yourself a good couple of days rest if you can, and treat yourself to something nice.

When's dd back?

MrsHoarder Fri 02-Nov-12 07:47:20

Fabulous! Well done you!!!

amillionyears Fri 02-Nov-12 07:42:47

xxx
and
xxx!

joee123 Fri 02-Nov-12 04:35:39

Ironic so worn out but awake! I will find a safe way to get rid of those tablets.Just wanted to say thankyou again fir all the support xxx

Flippityjig Fri 02-Nov-12 00:10:24

Fantastic news, so pleased for you :-)

lucyellenmum Thu 01-Nov-12 22:04:34

only just seen this, this is fantastic news, so very pleased for you and your DD.

Well done - you have done yourself, and your DD proud. I'm awed xxxxx

Poppylovescheese Thu 01-Nov-12 21:48:47

Oh thats fab! xx

DIddled Thu 01-Nov-12 21:35:57

That's absolutely brilliant news Joee! The start of better times! You didn't let the buggers get you down xx well done you xx

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Thu 01-Nov-12 20:51:26

What Defragged said - so pleased but never think of harming yourself again
< stern >

QOD Thu 01-Nov-12 20:50:14

So pleased, mumsnet rocks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now