what after I see you by Claire Macintosh?

(7 Posts)
stupidphone Fri 16-Sep-16 07:45:57

Nearly finished this book. I have been gripped! I also loved her first book. I have only just got back into the swing of reading......don't want to stop but need another good recommendation to follow on with. Help!

Dickorydockwhatthe Tue 20-Sep-16 22:34:12

Oo I've just finished I Let you go is this a follow on I need yo fill the void!!!

mizu Fri 23-Sep-16 21:32:15

I'm reading Sabine Durrant's 3rd book 'Lie with me'. Love her writing style and the other 2 books were great. Really enjoying it.

bumpetybumpbumpbump Sat 24-Sep-16 07:36:57

Yes lie with me is brilliant and I also went on to read her other books immediately after!

dailyarsewipe Sat 24-Sep-16 07:41:16

I've just finished that, felt it was a bit meh. Have you read any Mo Hayder? Her stuff is much darker but I was always gripped by her books. Don't get the chance to read much but everything went on hold when I read a Mo Hayder one - the housework got done with I see you. <--- that's my scale for how good a book is, how clean the house is!grin

BoysRule Sat 24-Sep-16 07:46:01

I'm reading The Girl in the Red Coat. Brilliant. I loved the Claire Macintosh ones and I will look at Sabine Durrant. Have you tried Rachel Abbott?

MummaGiles Sat 24-Sep-16 07:52:53

Yes I was about to recommend Rachael Abbott too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now