Anyone else reading 'Written in my own heart's blood'?

(11 Posts)
Sunnymeg Tue 10-Jun-14 09:30:16

This arrived on my kindle this morning. I have read six chapters so far, it seems to have more drive and purpose than 'Echo' so far.

bibliomania Tue 10-Jun-14 10:42:56

Ooh, is it out? I'm on the waiting list at the library so hopefully will get it soon....

I have a sort of love-hate relationship with this series, but damnit, I do want to find out what happens next.

Sunnymeg Tue 10-Jun-14 18:44:02

I know what you mean about the love/hate thing. I read several things in the first few chapters that have made me go 'As if!!'

SconeRhymesWithGone Tue 10-Jun-14 21:32:51

It arrived on my kindle as I slept last night. I have a huge deadline at work and don't want to get distracted but I will probably start on it tonight. I've been online reading synopses of the earlier books. I have read them all but can't remember half of what has gone on before.

bibliomania Tue 10-Jun-14 22:02:51

Oh Sunny, you're making me keen to know more...

Scone, I predict you'll be still reading after 1am tonight, cursing yourself but unable to stop.

Redglitter Wed 11-Jun-14 01:30:51

i got the hardback at the weekend and the kindle version just after midnight on the 10th

wasn't keen on Echo but loving MOBY do far albeit getting a bit exasperated

Redglitter Sat 21-Jun-14 00:04:17

3/4 through MOBY now. Loving it.

Wondered what other peoples thoughts are smile

Sunnymeg Sat 21-Jun-14 21:09:11

I am reading it very slowly now, as I know it will be a long wait until the next one. It is so much better than Echo!

lemonpuff Sun 22-Jun-14 10:47:45

finished.....The waiting begins

Redglitter Mon 23-Jun-14 00:38:18

So much better than Echo

Redglitter Thu 26-Jun-14 03:54:28

Just wondered what people's thoughts are on it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now