ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Can you recommend...

(7 Posts)
BigMother2012 Tue 22-Apr-14 20:35:17

Some new titles for me?
I have recently really enjoyed 'Into The Darkest Corner', 'The Woman Before Me' and 'What Kind Of Mother Are You?' I read 'before I Go To Sleep' by didn't like that as much. I am considering Rachel Abbott, maybe 'Sleep Tight'? I read a lit of classic literature for work and tidy and want something that grabs me quickly and is a page turner please. Thank you

Nectarines Tue 22-Apr-14 20:41:39

Sophie Mckenzie - Close My Eyes

Nicci French - the Freida Klein novels

Erin Kelly - The Burning Air (excellent twist!)

Claire Seeber and Tina Seskis are also good.

I'm about to start Appletree Yard. Hope it's good! Was recommended by MNers!

spex11 Tue 22-Apr-14 21:40:11

I read Sleep Tight but wasn't really impressed. If you have a Kindle I could recommend The Past Lies Waiting by David Treanor which is 99p at the moment. A real page turner - and another one with a great twist!

BOFster Tue 22-Apr-14 21:43:29

Appletree Yard really is good. The Husband's Secret, Tideline, and The Cuckoo's Calling are all good reads, going by what you usually enjoy.

RiojaHaze Tue 22-Apr-14 21:45:05

I liked Appletree Yard too.

I've just finished The Book Thief and absolutely loved it.

BigMother2012 Tue 22-Apr-14 22:07:19

Ooh great suggestions here. Been looking at The Husband'svSecret and got Tidelines

BOFster Wed 23-Apr-14 15:44:03

I've had a tip from a friend this afternoon: The Book Of You. Apparently, it's a bit like Into The Darkest Corner, but even scarier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now