Never done WW

(4 Posts)
IDugUpADiamond Fri 20-Sep-13 18:23:34

But I'm going to join a group next week. I have a stone to lose. What should I expect from my first visit/meeting?

There should be a new members table somewhere close to the entrance. You need to pick up one of the green booklets and fill in the form inside.

Join the queue of people waiting to be weighed, and if there is a helper around let them know you are new. The leader will be doing the weighing.

When you get to the scales the leader will weigh you, and work out your pro points allowance with you, plus probably set you a small goal.

You will be asked whether you want to pay weekly or take out a monthly pass - monthly pass is cheaper, and you get to access all the online support which you don't get if you pay weekly.

Make sure you stay for the talk, and after that the leader will take you through the plan and e plain how it all works.

Good luck! smile

IDugUpADiamond Sat 21-Sep-13 07:18:47

Thank you Cat! So I don't need to ring in advance at all then?

Nope, just turn up. Keep an eye out in the press, I think there are some good deals around to get your first months membership cheaper. I lost lots of weight with them (8st).

Enjoy! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now