About ready to give up here any ideas ladies?

(4 Posts)
jessebuni Fri 23-Aug-13 21:12:27

I've been on a weight loss mission since the beginning of the year and so far have lost 50lbs exactly. However I'm still 12lbs over the maximum weight I need to be we get in the healthy weight range and it will not budge! I'm 5'8" and I'm currently 12st4lbs and I need to be 11st6lbs or less to get to goal and be a gold member that can go for free. I've been 12st4 since 10th may! So for over 3 months I've stayed the same! I've tried lowering my points and upping them to see of either of those made a difference but no luck so far. I saw a health clinic nurse who just said maybe that's it and my body wot lose any more but I find it hard to believe that my body is stuck at what they would class as overweight forever! I want to be skinnier than this!

IsThatTrue Fri 23-Aug-13 21:16:59

Do you exercise? If food isn't the answer maybe that is.

Preeta Thu 12-Sep-13 10:25:05

Sometime body goes in starvation mode since we reduce food intake. A week of increasing calories and exercising regularly helps break the plateau. I have tried it successfully. In past 4 months I have lost around 25 lbs and 2 inches on waist and reduced 2 dress sizes

QuinnFabray Thu 12-Sep-13 12:51:46

Have you looked closer at what you eat? Perhaps cutting out sugar and processed food (if you eat these). Obviously the great thing about WW is that you can eat what you want within your points, but perhaps shaking up what you eat, within your points will help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now