Dear sweet god!

(3 Posts)
Msqueen33 Thu 17-Nov-16 15:32:49

So I know I've put on weight over the last few months. Probably a stone or so. I've felt uncomfortable and had to dig out slightly bigger clothes. Today I took a full on shot and a side shot of myself naked. Holy fuck! I look pregnant and awful. I knew I looked awful but not that bad. Am going to aim to shift a stone by Christmas as I feel like my boobs are suffocating me. I'll be joining the Christmas weight loss thread to but has anyone had a click moment or just want to commiserate with me?

Packergator Thu 17-Nov-16 15:41:32

Oooh, me, me!
Have always been on the (ahem) 'larger' side, but consistently so and I was at peace with it. FOR SOME REASON (tucks empty mince pie box under sofa) I have put on another 2 stone. I found this out whilst having my initial weigh in before undertaking a fitness programme with a PT. I look like Jabba the Hut. But cake is so taaaaaasty. And my sofa is so commmmmfy! Waaaaaah! sad

Msqueen33 Thu 17-Nov-16 15:44:40

This is the worst time of year isn't it! Lots of chocolate and all very cheap and I bloody love mince pies. The awful thing is I know I love awful and that makes me want to eat looks longingly at the kids chocolate stash

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now