Easy loss app?

(7 Posts)
ichoosesleep Sun 13-Nov-16 09:37:04

Sorry if there is a thread already im on my phone so I can't search. I saw something on MN the other day mentioned in another thread about the app 'easy loss' a hypnosis app amongst other things it does too e.g. Offending a Fb support group. I paid the £4.99 4p more than my slimmingworld session I didn't go to last week and last night I listened to the first night hypnosis session. I found it quite relaxing and woke up this morning feeling ready to really give this a go. I was just wondering if anyone else has had experience or even success with this app? I know someone on the other thread mentioned they had lost 2stone. It wasn't a thread about the app it was just said in a comment so that why I can't find it confused

Isthatwhatdemonsdo Sun 13-Nov-16 11:50:30

I've got the app. I lost 8llbs in 2 weeks back in the spring. I feel it can really work if you put the effort in. There is a Facebook support group which has lots of help, advice and success stories on it which is very useful. I think you most certainly have to be in the right frame of mind to use this method, but the logic behind it to me makes lots of sense.

ichoosesleep Sun 13-Nov-16 12:00:48

Do you feel your eating habits changed for the better? I've got a real problem with over eating and this morning I had a bowl of cereal putting the advice into practice and I left some when I felt satisfied and it was quite easy to do. How long did it take before you saw the effecting your habits ?

lolalament Sun 13-Nov-16 12:03:43

I'm not weighing but I've lost 6 inches so far

Isthatwhatdemonsdo Sun 13-Nov-16 12:14:59

I'm not following the app at the moment but using the hypnosis everyday did change my eating g habits almost immediately. Stick with it. You should see some good results. Like I said checkout and join the Facebook support group. That will really help you.

ichoosesleep Sun 13-Nov-16 12:21:36

Thankyou I think Il have a nosy now. Hopefully this will be the thing that works for me before I lose all control altogether !

orenisthenewblack Wed 30-Nov-16 13:18:14

How are you getting on ichoosesleep? I've started on Monday too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now