Countdown to Christmas and shifting my blubber!

(6 Posts)
Msqueen33 Fri 28-Oct-16 05:21:42

So I've reach the point of feeling disgusting. Before summer I lost two stone. I've managed to put a lot back on that. I've got a muffin top and my breasts feel really heavy and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Us and the kids are going away for a long weekend but come Monday I need to sort my shit out. I've got two children with special needs and have taken to comfort eating but it needs to stop. So Monday it is.

Does anyone fancy joining me?

3littlebadgers Fri 28-Oct-16 05:44:13

I'll join in with you. I'm also comfort eating and not as active as I should be at the moment, also with a muffin top and big heavy boobs (flabby arms and big round head) grin

I'm hoping to reduce portion sizes and stop the constant snacking.

Msqueen33 Fri 28-Oct-16 05:45:59

I find I put on weight really easily unless I cut out all the junk. That said I don't eat tons of junk but obviously too much. I figure I can shift a bit before xmas before putting some back on.

I definitely need to do something exercise wise.

monkeyblonde Fri 28-Oct-16 10:46:55

I'd love to join in. With two young DSs I find it difficult to find time and energy for me. What would really help me is a basic menu that I can stick to, mainly for breakfast and lunch, as I find that I never plan ahead enough to give myself something healthy and inevitably grab toast and snacks etc.

Dowser Sat 29-Oct-16 09:16:31

There's a countdown to Christmas thread started a few days ago. Why not join that ?

Msqueen33 Sat 29-Oct-16 18:13:00

Is there? I'll look to join that as well as I need to find my motivation.

Monkey I've got three kids (two have Sen) and life sometimes means I end up mainlining chocolate which I know isn't good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now