Hooray!!!

(2 Posts)
FTFOAFOSM Sat 17-Sep-16 10:24:17

DH and I started a Saints and Slimmers plan on 1st June - I was 15 st 5lb (DH was more, but that's his business, so I'm not telling!) Last Monday I was 13 st 2 lb, and I weighed myself this morning, and I'm now..... 12 st 9lb!!! I'm only 5'0", so still have a way to go, to get to my target of 9 st 3 lb, but I'm really feeling it's achievable now, and it's really been quite easy.
Ok, so this week was helped somewhat by having a tummy bug (thanks, DS) and not eating for a day, but nevertheless, I'm quite chuffed.
I never thought we'd do it, to be honest. I've spent so many years being seriously overweight, that I just thought we'd carry on like that forever. It is going to be tricky once we finish, but it seems to be working so well for us, I'm not going to switch plans now! I think the plan once we get down to target is to just eat sensibly (we can't eat the same volume that we used to at all now) and monitor carefully, and if we creep up, to go back on the plan on a 5:2 basis. Has anyone else used S&S?

yumyumpoppycat Sat 17-Sep-16 21:20:55

Wow that is a significant weightloss well done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now