T5, thermo, caffeine pills any recommendations?

(1 Post)
stripeyzebra32 Thu 01-Sep-16 22:52:59

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, wasn't quite sure where to post.

Two years ago I tried a product that gave me the most energy and gave me a get up and go attitude and I loved the feeling. I didn't take it every day but when I was feeling lethargic and needed a boost.

Unfortunately that product was a Herbalife drinking tea. I used the whole kit and can say it did nothing for my weight loss and hates the product but I loved this tea but the price was ridiculous at £30 and would only last a month. So I stopped buying it.

The main ingredient was caffeine so I restarted some caffeine supliments called trim bod I bought a few years back and there ok, if I take 2 it gives me the shakes but 1 is not enough.

Can anyone recommend any similar pill products and tell me about there experience on them?

I'm not actually looking at it as a weight loss supliment as I'm nearly at my target weight but I need a good get up and go supliment so I can get in the gym and tone up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now