One good day

(4 Posts)
SharingMichelle Mon 08-Aug-16 19:09:31

I did really well earlier this year and dropped from a size 16 to a 10. I did masses of strength work and toning, and i was very nearly at my goal. Then summer holidays / lots of traveling / moving house / loss of job.

Every night i go to bed resolved that tomorrow is the day i start again. Today was that day! I am back on the wagon.

Im posting to put it out there so that i have to stick to it tomorrow too. I'm going to turn one good day into two, then three, then four...

Please join me if you want to.

SharingMichelle Tue 09-Aug-16 09:59:36

TWO good days. So far...

Brilliant breakfast. 60 min aerobics class. Small lunch. No carbs.

MaryPoppinsPenguins Tue 09-Aug-16 10:01:35

I am the same... I did amazing in January & Feb and lost 2 stone and then massively fell off the wagon and have put half of it back on...

I said 'tomorrow' every day, but yesterday was that day! I ate under 1000 calories and walked 20k steps, and only drank water. Fingers crossed no temptation today!

SharingMichelle Tue 09-Aug-16 10:57:14

Well done Mary! It takes such monumental effort to get going, but once you're going it's easier to stick to it, i think.

Here's to being back in the zone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now