I've lost all motivation

(1 Post)
FindingEmo Mon 25-Jul-16 06:26:46

I promised myself I was going to lose 2 stone. I joined a gym and started eating healthy cutting out snacks etc. For 2 weeks I got up and went to the gym every morning at 6.30 before dh left for work. Dh is freelance so his shift patern has changed the last 3 weeks and he has to leave at 6 and doesn't come home until 9 (gym opens 6.30-9). Dh isn't working today so I can go but I've been up since 5 bf ds2, I didn't sleep well last night. We are having a massive family crisis,my dgrandmother only has 2 weeks left to live and mil has been diagnosed with cancer and has mentioned she might refuse treatment (that's a while other thread). Dh and my relationship has been rocky. I comfort eat and have been binge eating the last 2 weeks. I've put on the weight I had lost and I just can't be bothered to go to the gym or eat properly even though I know I feel mentally and physically better when I do. I just want to crawl back into bed when ds2finishes feeding if ds1 hasn't woken up.
Sorry for the rambling post I just need a massive kick up the bum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now