Exante. Any recommendations or ones to avoid?

(6 Posts)
TheseLittleEarthquakes Wed 15-Jun-16 12:14:30

I've just had the vegetable soup, which was quite nice. The lentil daal was weird but I think with less water it would be ok. The double chocolate bar was odd and a bit sickly, as was the chocolate shake.

The vanilla cereal was ok but too sweet really.

I've got the rest of the week to try the others but I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for my next order.

Many thanks in advance.

ChesterFuckingDraws Wed 15-Jun-16 12:29:22

I liked the Jaffa cake bars-in orange wrapper and the toffee and nut one-in a purple wrapper.
The lemon and yogurt bar was nice too.
Avoid the lemon and raspberry shake-tasted like sick.
The hazelnut one was very synthetic as was the caramel one.

TheseLittleEarthquakes Wed 15-Jun-16 12:32:23

Thank you!

Ruhrpott Wed 15-Jun-16 12:38:52

I like the pasta and ham soup and the orange and chocolate cereal bars

Moanranger Wed 15-Jun-16 19:15:09

I generally like the food. Some of the bars taste a bit rich, and some taste like sawdust. I like the burger mix, which I have with veg, some tomatoes, etc & it's quite filling, I also like the shepherds pie. The shakes are a bit variable. The pancakes are quite nice & filling.
Bear in mind, if you are hungry enough, you will eat it & enjoy it.
In 5 weeks, I've lost 1st 5 lbs, so I am happy enough with the food, because it works & I have plenty of energy.

TheseLittleEarthquakes Wed 15-Jun-16 19:43:36

DH made me eat real pasta today as I've been very low. But I've already lost just over a stone (two weeks of not really eating and then two days in to Exante).

I'll be back on the wagon properly tomorrow. I have found they do fill me up enough. In fact I felt quite 'heavy' after the vanilla cereal earlier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now